PPC Agency London
What is PPC?
Paid Search – or Pay Per Click (PPC) is a crucial foundation of a successful brand’s overall marketing strategy.
Paying to appear alongside organic search results doesn’t just fast-track your brand and site into your chosen marketplace – it also provides a world of insightful data that will continue to improve your Paid Search ROI, as well as complement your SEO and other digital marketing efforts on an ongoing basis.
While PPC may appear simple on the surface; mastering the discipline and maximising your campaign is another story. It takes the right tools, an experienced eye for detail and a commitment to staying up to the minute with platform changes if you want to drive meaningful results.
- How do you know which search terms will bring the right kind of traffic?
- What is the ‘ad auction’ – and how can you make sure you’re getting a good ROI?
- How can you keep up with constant search engine PPC developments?
Summon have been successfully managing PPC campaigns for over 12 years. We know the answers to these questions – we know what works, how to deliver the right kind of traffic to your site – and how to maximise your ROI.
The benefits of PPC
PPC is the most important digital channel for many successful and dominant companies, with SEO a close second – but what kind of benefits can you reasonably expect to see from a well-managed PPC campaign?
At Summon, we see:
There’s an incredible amount of insight to be gained from in-depth marketing data – and you’ll struggle to find any marketing platform that offers quite so much data as PPC. For every advert you run, you’ll see costs, views, clicks, visits, conversions and much more.
Twinned with the right site analysis tools, you’ll quickly understand what’s working for your PPC campaigns, what has the potential to work in other digital marketing areas – and what’s returning a meaningful profit for your business. What’s more, quickly responding to this data can see a good campaign turn into an outstanding campaign.
Quick market entry
PPC is extremely time efficient. Building the foundations and infrastructure for an effective SEO campaign is a task that’s measured in weeks and months – whereas getting into your desired market with a PPC campaign is more likely to be measured in days, or even hours.
Few businesses are in the position to sit and wait for results for a prolonged period of time – so when time is of the essence, PPC can be your new marketing best friend.
It may be broad, it may be narrow – but you’ve almost certainly got a target audience in mind for your products or services.
What if you could take that targeting even deeper? When you really want PPC to work for your business, you can focus your targeting down to specific audience behaviour across their previous searches and past online habits. Twinned with the masses of data your PPC campaign with return, your targeting can be perfected – and your results along with it.
Accelerated brand awareness
Brand awareness is the key to consumer trust – the more prominently you feature, the more likely it is that you become a ‘go-to’ name for your potential customers.
PPC marketing can be used for more than just selling your services and products – if you want to establish yourself as an authority or leading name in your industry, a PPC campaign could be designed to do exactly this.
Our PPC services
- PPC Consultancy: Every client we support is at a different stage in the implementation and understanding of PPC and how it can fit into an overall marketing campaign. We get to know you, the industry you’re in and the results you’re hoping to achieve. From there, we’ll put together an actionable and understandable strategy that will deliver.
- Keywords: Targeting the wrong keywords can be a fast-track journey to wasting a huge amount of money. We’ll use specialist software and techniques to conduct an in-depth analysis of what you’re well doing online, what could be improved, what your ideal customers look for – as well as what works for your competitors.
- Landing pages: Clicks cost – and if you’re going to be paying, we need to make sure that the information your traffic reaches after that click is going to encourage the kind of conversions that will drive business growth. To ensure this is the case, we’ll help you create landing pages, content and copy that drives your potential customers in the right direction.
- Tracking and reporting: Performance tracking is vital – so we’ll put the systems in place that help us get it right from day 1. As the data builds, you get to see what we do, meaning you can be sure your budget is being applied in the right places – and we can continue to adjust your campaign to offer the greatest possible ROI.
PPC offers a host of impressive benefits – but what does working with Summon on your next campaign actually looking like?
Our first step always involves understanding you, your business goals and your current marketing efforts. Knowing what works for you in other areas of marketing will give us a head-start on your PPC targeting strategy.
After these initial discussions we’ll conduct a full analysis and understanding of the keywords that are going to work for you. We’ll also look at the kind of pages your customers are going to be clicking through to – and how we can maximise your traffic conversion rates when they click.
When your first PPC campaigns are running – we’ll start collating and reacting to the data they provide. At this stage, we can begin to make fine-tune adjustments to landing pages and keywords – and we’ll keep doing so, constantly improving your PPC performance and maximising your value for money.
Why work with us?
We’ve been managing PPC campaigns since it began as an advertising medium – and we’ve worked with a host of businesses who’ve seen PPC completely transform their marketing and sales activities.
Whether you’re taking the tentative first steps into PPC, or you’ve got current campaigns that you need someone to step into and maximise, Summon can help.
We might look like a relatively new agency, but the depth of our knowledge and experience has ensured that we can secure the very best commercial deals – allowing us to deliver innovative technology and performance with a realistic price tag. We don’t just talk a good talk either – we’re a fully qualified and accredited Google Partner PPC and SEO agency.
While PPC and Google often go hand-in-hand, we don’t limit our focus in any one place. We understand customer demographics and we can work with you to create campaigns where it matters – whether that’s Google, Yahoo and Bing! – or on YouTube and other social media platforms.
Our size also means you receive exceptional service. With Summon, you don’t raise a ticket or book a call back – our friendly, experienced and responsive team are only ever a call or an email away – because we know that great communication leads to success for you.
Here are the main reasons why we think you should use us for PPC:
- Expert Knowledge
- Local & Global Experience
- Great Communication
- Innovative Approaches
- Market Leading Technology